“Save Up, Save Smart” is jointly championed by Gov.sg and MoneySENSE to promote awareness on
good financial habits among young adults, especially those embarking on their careers and earning
their first pay cheques. These good financial habits include saving regularly and setting up an
emergency fund to protect oneself against sudden financial shocks. Building up a strong foundation
in money management today will put these young adults in good stead for the years ahead.
Gov.sg is the official online platform and repository of the Singapore
Government, hosting the latest policy announcements, information and news
on Singapore. It is led by the Public Communications Division of the Ministry
of Communications and Information (MCI).
MoneySENSE is Singapore’s national financial education programme which
empowers consumers in becoming more self-reliant in their financial affairs
by equipping them with sound financial knowledge and skills.
It is spearheaded by the Financial Education Steering Committee (FESC)
under the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
Thank you for visiting savesmart.sg (“this website”). By accessing and using this
posted guidelines or rules applicable to particular features of this website (“feature
guidelines”) which may be posted on this website from time to time. All such feature
on this page and your use of this website after such changes have been posted will
2. This website is maintained by the Ministry of Communications and Information
(“MCI”) in collaboration with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”).
3. The materials located on this website including the information and software
programs found therein (the “Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and
other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are
owned by, licensed to or controlled by MCI.
4. Click here to review our Privacy Statement.
5. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be
reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in
any way, without the prior written permission of MCI.
6. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose
will be a violation of MCI's copyright and other intellectual property rights or the
copyright or other intellectual property rights of MCI’s licensees. Graphics and
images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or
appropriated in any manner without written permission of MCI.
7. The Contents of this website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of
any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MCI and MAS do not warrant and
hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title,
merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents; and
(b) that the Contents or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or
error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and
will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
8. Neither MCI nor MAS shall be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused
as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of this website, including but not limited to
any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or
available from this website.
9. MCI reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular
person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any
time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
10. This website contains hyperlinks to websites (“other websites”) which are not
maintained by MCI or MAS. MCI and MAS are thus not responsible for the contents
of those other websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from
access to those other websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such other
websites are entirely at your own risk.
11. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances
shall MCI and MAS be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or
service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on other websites
to which this website is linked.
12. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this website or
any of the Contents are prohibited.
13. You must secure permission from MCI prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this
website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. MCI reserves the
right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this
website or any of the Contents.
14. Your linking to, or framing any part of this website or its Contents constitute
any of the Contents.
15. MCI reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing
inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics,
names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written
law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
16. MCI reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims
any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or
from this website or any of the Contents.
the Republic of Singapore.